Are you looking for something for the next two hours or for the next two years? Use your talents to help us save lives and end breast cancer forever!
Upcoming Training Opportunity: The next Introduction to Komen; Breast Health; and the Race Committee is scheduled for Tuesday, June 9th at 6pm. Please contact Zachary Singh for details: zsingh@komenCANaz.org.
Interested in Volunteering?
Volunteer opportunities with Komen CAN AZ include (but aren’t limited to!):
• Office Support: answering phones, data entry, preparing mailings, etc.
• Mission Support: help prepare for community events by preparing resource packets, etc.
• Komen Phoenix Race for the Cure Committee: Want to help plan and execute the largest 5K in Arizona? Contact zsingh@komenCANaz.org for more information!
• Health fairs or speaking engagements: Become trained as a Community Outreach Ambassador and help educate communities, employees, neighbors, and other group members about breast health. Download a job description in English here.
• In-kind professional services: Photography, printing, office supplies, etc.
If you would like to join Komen CAN AZ as a volunteer, please send an email to Bridget Eagy at beagy@komenCANaz.org. Thank you for your interest in volunteering!